Ljubljanska cesta 27
SI- 4260 Bled
Tel.: + 386(0)4 / 578 02 05
Regional tourist and nature conservation information centre of Bled, Gorenjska and Triglav National Park.
You can discover and explore nature, tastes, views and events of the land under Triglav.
Open daily, this fully renovated, modern, and multi-purpose visitor facility provides visitors with relevant and useful information and invite them to see its brand new exhibition about the region of Gorenjska, Natura 2000 sites and the Triglav National Park, featuring a rich multimedia presentation. The centre will also organize guided tours for groups, and house a café and a gift shop selling promotional and traditional arts and crafts products.
Sustainable development of tourism is of key importance for the region of Gorenjska and for the Triglav National Park. We share the magnificent natural and cultural heritage of the region, and the treasures of the national park. The new Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled helps us to better communicate the values and assets of the destination and invite visitors to discover, experience, and enjoy its riches.
Attractions and offer
- permanent exhibition Paradise at the Foot of Triglav
- multimedia hall with daily film screenings
- souvenir and gift shop and snack bar with locally made products and artwork
- various events, workshops, eco market and occasional exhibitions.
- summer opening hours: 16th of April till 15th of October: every day 8.00 – 18.00
- winter opening hours: 16th of October till 15th of April: every day 8:00 – 16:00
The building is accessible for disabled visitors.
Project is co-financed by European Union, European Regional Development Fund.
From the Roaring Tolminka River to Čadrg Eco Village and Javorca Church A guided tour of Triglav National Park, including a visit to the local dairy and cheese sampling in Čadrg, and a tour of the memorial church of the Holy Ghost… more