»Pri Guharju« House in Zgornja Radovna
Zgornja Radovna 21
E: 13°56'52,17''; N: 46°25'42,95''
this former farmhouse is situated by the road in Zgornja Radovna at an altitude of 747m.
by car by the road from Mojstrana (5 km) or from Bled via Zgornje Gorje and the Radovna valley (20 km). Also accessible in winter.
large living room with one additional bed, three rooms with twin beds and one room with three beds, the huts sleeps ten people; kitchen, bathroom, WC; running water, electricity and central heating
No pets allowed.
hummocky meadows in Zgornja Radovna; glacier valleys: Radovna, Krma and Kot; 500-year-old Gogala's lime-tree, the Gorjan cave, waterfall in the Kot valley.
Pocar Farm in Zgornja Radovna (open from June to August, on Monday, Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 18.00, or by prior appointment), Psnak Sawmill and Mill in Zgornja Radovna, remains of the iron foundries in Spodnja Radovna.
Trips and mountain tours (with the valley of Radovna as the starting point):
- valleys of Radovna, Krma and Kot, the Vrata Nature Trail with the Peričnik Fall
- Cultural Heritage Trail incl. the Pocar Farm (cultural monument in Zgornja Radovna)
- Jerebikovec (1593 m) – 2 hours
- Triglav (2864 m) through the valleys of Krma or Kot – 6 hours.
- the Radovna valley
- the plateaus of Pokljuka and Mežakla.