TNP Info Centre Dom Trenta
Na Logu in Trenta
tel., fax: 00386 (0)5 3889 330
More about Trenta:
- From April 27 until June 30 from 10.00 to 18.00
- From December 27 until April 26 from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 14.00
- From July 1 until August 31 from 9.00 to 19.00
- From September 1 to October 31 from 10.00 to 18.00
- For prebooked groups opened all year
The building is accessible for wheel-chair users (ramps, toilets, elevator).
- multi-vision presentation of the Triglav National Park
- exhibition on animate and inanimate nature, cultural landscape, man and nature
- "The Forest -Time Triptych" film installation, about the beauty of forests in the greater Trenta valley, Pokljuka and the Julian Alps of Slovenia (more about the installation: http://issuu.com/tnp-publikacije/docs/theforest_andrejzdravic)
- The eight-screen video installation "Secrets of Soča - Time Hortizon", about the magical underwater world of the river Soča in four seasons
- a tour of the Trenta Museum, which houses a presentation of the ethnological, cultural and historical traditions of the Trenta valley
- occasional exhibitions
- adults: € 5
- school children, students, pensioners: € 3,5
- children: € 2.5, entrance is free for children under 5
- family ticket: € 12
- A family ticket is valid for two adults and two children, entrance is free for a further number of children.
Guided tours free of charge are available for pre-booked groups of more than 10 people.
The house provides facilities for organizing seminars, congresses, business meetings and professional workshops:
- Multipurpose hall for 100 people
- Multi-vision hall for 70 people
- Local community’s room for 25 people
- Conference room for 15 people
The participants can work in isolated groups and stay in a wonderful, peaceful and natural environment.
Accommodation at the Trenta Lodge (Dom Trenta) and the Trenta House (Hiša Trenta)
Apartments in the TNP Information Centre, Trenta Lodge
six furnished self-contained four-bedded apartments and two five-bedded apartments, the apartments sleep 34 people
four rooms with two beds each (a communal bathroom with a WC is shared by two rooms), three double rooms with bathroom, apartment for five, the house sleeps 19 people; living room with a kitchen; running water, electricity and central heating.